Putting down confident girls is not feminism
shaming sex workers is not feminism
"I’m not like other girls" is not feminism
slut shaming is not feminism
shaming BDSM practitioners is not feminism
misandry is not feminism
ignoring trans women’s rights is not feminism
My dream for the 2016 presidential election is not having to choose which human rights I’m feeling like compromising on.
Today I didn’t buy a plastic skeleton, no, I bought a friend.
bitch thats the dude from pirates of the caribbean
That means thousands of predatory rapists that could be identified. Does your city even count? Detroit, which had more than 11,000 backlogged kits, some 25 years old, identified 100 serial rapists when they were finally processed.
This is really outrageous. I can’t figure out why people…
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
Will Smith’s unplanned proposal to his wife Jada happened when they were lying in bed. He rolled over and said, “Wassup? You wanna marry me?” Source
Because I instantly laughed when I saw the censoring they did to Peach’s undergarments. As a fellow Tumblr-ian said, “welcome to the void”
Sorry Clumzy, couldn’t think of a comic revolving “dad” ;A;